Thursday, August 01, 2013

Sick Day

I was home sick today. Doctor. Much sleep. Horrible dream about being on roller skates and mugged by a 12 year old.  Oh, the mind.

I'm working on some other posts. This daily blogging thing has made me wonder what it is I'm writing about daily. It really is all over the place right now, but thank you for checking.

In the meantime, enjoy this beautiful picture of Rudolph Nureyev. I saw an exhibit in San Francisco of photos, performance clips, and costumes. This photo is arresting.


2 comments:

dixiebelle said...

Beautiful...
Hope you're feeling better soon. As for the writing being all over the board, well, sometimes you just have to get whatever's inside of you out! I've laid off the blogging so much lately because my words have been fuel for others fire and that was never my intention. I'm sticking to instagram right now. atndixie if you're interested in adding another virtual friend to your instagram list. Mine is private though and I have to approve my followers =)
Be well...

Criticlasm said...

Thanks! I'll check it out! :)