Friday, August 02, 2013

Index of First Lines

For my slim volume of yet to be written poetry.

(And if anyone can show me how to use tab on this site, or format tabs, so this comes out even, I'd be thankful).


Are you sure it’s nothing worse?......................................................................12
Completely drawing a blank.............................................................................4
Do I really need to outline?...............................................................................17
I don’t think it’s possible to have a tumor there.................................................5
I feel better when I don’t eat that.......................................................................14
I have a question................................................................................................15
I haven’t read/seen/heard/downloaded that.........................................................2
I just forgot what I was saying as I said it...........................................................1
I love this weather...............................................................................................7
I refuse to buy that waist size again.....................................................................10
If there’s an app for that, I haven’t found it.........................................................10
It’s the last place because you stop looking.........................................................8
On Flexibility......................................................................................................6
On Letting Go.....................................................................................................18
O, please..............................................................................................................3
Perfectionism is ruining my perfectionism...........................................................9
That can’t be the right answer.............................................................................19
That is so loud.....................................................................................................16
When I win the lottery.........................................................................................21
…..yet..................................................................................................................11
You call that affordable?......................................................................................20









No comments: