Saturday, August 24, 2013

Progress

Yesterday was the first day I haven't written on the blog in over a month, since I started to write daily.

The great news is that I still wrote, just not on the blog. Part of the intention, or most, of the daily practice on here was to write daily, so it felt great that I've not broken that chain.

I'm challenged by finding something to write here daily, but it is spurring me on to daily practice. That means I'm working on other pieces, too, which is what I've wanted to do.

So check back. Hopefully I'll have something a little more interesting than a progress report tomorrow.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I hope you continue your writings and musing.

Criticlasm said...

Thank you - I for sure will. I've been enjoying it. And keeping up with you, too. :)