Thursday, May 26, 2005

American Idol

Looking at my last few posts, I seem slightly bitchy. I don't think that's a good thing. I will resolve to perhaps be a little less strident, a little less rant-y. I hope. There must be a better way to ask the questions, I guess. But hey, maybe it's just me--maybe I don't sound bitchy at all. I think I'll perhaps post when I'm in better moods, and not troubled by something on the news or in the world. But then--what is there to write about? :)

American IDOL! And I don't mean this in a bitchy way--but Carrie's tone was a little off for me. Like under it. And over it. But hey--she's cute. And I love country pop, so I can't wait to hear what she does. Nervousness can make for oversinging. And I'm kind of eager to see what happens with Vonzell. I loved that they had the cute big guy from last season doing one of the remotes. I had a secret crush on him, and I think he's great as an announcer. And did you notice how nice Bo's hair had gotten? I usually don't notice those things, but he was groomed. I think he'll do well. And I love they had the girl sing the Star Spangled Banner. A great moment. What she lacked in pitch she made up for in feeling, and if nothing else, you really got that she meant it. And that's a great anthem for you.

No comments: